Yet another year is behind us – and 2021 was not an easy one. In addition to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we were not spared from problems with the availability of raw materials and components and soaring product prices. Despite all the difficulties, we managed and implemented projects and goals that are important to us:
- We increased the production and sales of our devices – we produced almost 2,400 devices, which is an increase of 24% compared to the previous year: OPTIMA air handling units are ranked first, OPAL Compact devices are second, but the highest percentage increase was recorded in sales f our CPR pumps
- We achieved a turnover of over EUR 11 million (for comparison, in 2020 it was a bit under EUR 10 million)
- We increased the employment – by the end of the year our team already consisted of 100 people
- We have started the construction of the second production hall – the launch of two new production lines is planned for the first half of 2022
- We won business and industry awards that are important to us, among others: Teraz Polska, the Delta Prize (granted by the Polish Ventilation Association) and Gazele Biznesu
- We recorded a several percent increase in exports, and Armenia turned out to be a new, interesting export direction
- A month ago, we turned to the green side – we installed a photovoltaic plant on the roof of the factory with a total power of 33.54 kWp. On working days, the energy produced will be fully used in the factory.
We look to the future with curiosity and optimism, which will bring us the New Year.
We wish you all your personal and business dreams and goals in the coming year!